It may be true that no athlete is bigger than the game, but one thing is certain: Tiger Woods is golf. From dominating the junior ranks in his boyhood, to becoming the first player in history to hold four major championship trophies at once—the Masters, U.S. Open, British Open, and PGA—it has been his mental game that fuels his fire.
For the first time ever, John Andrisani explores the mind and its expansive application to golf, using Tiger Woods as the ultimate role model. Think Like Tiger shows how the champion’s techniques can be applied to anyone’s game. Learn how to:
• Use the power of concentration to let nothing disturb you
• Meditate to alleviate mental stress and relax muscles
• Use your imagination when planning shots
• Practice shots that will stimulate your mind
• Develop your own system for inducing self-confidence