Talking Blood Pressure Cuff
This is a great monitor for those who are visually impaired!
8 in stock
Lumiscope Talking Blood Pressure Monitor
Listen to your doctor and your BP monitor! Here is a monitor that is as unique as you need it to be! This is a wrist monitor that fits wrists measuring from 5.3″ to 7.7″! One size will certainly fit most!
The screen will display the BP and Heart Rate readings, as well as announce them in clear, understandable speech. This is a great monitor for those who are visually impaired. The memory has two zones and can remember up to 60 readings each, with the date and time.
All you need to make it work are two ‘AAA’ batteries. Wrap it around your wrist, push a button and it will do the rest! Take your blood pressure quickly and easily with this portable go-anywhere monitor from Lumiscope!
- Displays blood pressure and pulse readings with time and date.
- Clearly announces measurements
- One touch operation with Auto Pressure Release
- Dual memory zones with 60 memories each
- World Health Organization hypertension alert system
- Fits wrist sizes 5.3″ – 7.7″
- Auto-off and storage case
- Requires 2 “AAA” batteries (not included).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.