Atomic Time Radio Controlled Watch
Out of stock
This watch from Atomic Time sets itself by picking up and decoding radio signals emitted from the US atomic clock in Fort Collins, CO. This means you never have to set the watch, it will set itself! This watch corrects itself every day to maintain down to the second accuracy. It will even set itself back and forth from daylight Savings Time. And better yet, this watch also has other great features that you have come to expect from a digital watch such as a back light, stopwatch, a countdown timer and alarm.
- Fully automatic time and date setting by radio signal from the US Atomic Clock
- Sets itself daily- never needs to be adjusted- always accurate down to the second
- EL Backlight
- Auto receive function (one time per day at 1:00am) – Manual receive function
- 10 Digital Display
- Automatically adjusts for Daylight Savings Time
- Resin watch band
- Simple time zone setting to any of the four US time zones
- 1/100 second stop watch
- Daily alarm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.